Registered Nurse - Obstetrical Unit
We have been recognized for providing exemplary care to our local residents and the surrounding population for generations. With 450 dedicated and highly trained staff members and a growing number of physicians, we proudly offer the attention and personal care that only a small community hospital can provide. We are a 52-bed Hospital that offers an extensive range of services including a complete range of Obstetrical Care, 24-hour Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical Services, Complex Continuing Care and a growing Perioperative Program. Our team of Paramedics provide services for over 57,000 residents throughout Lanark County. The Fairview Manor is a leading provider of Long Term Care and is currently home to 112 residents. Together, our organization provides a continuum of excellent, efficient and integrated services with our focus being to improve the health and quality of life of those we serve.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our Obstetrical Team.
As a member of our Clinical Team you will be expected to:
- Be committed to excellence, quality and the safety of our patients and residents
- Demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude while working in a manner that is compliant with our patient/resident and employee safety practices, policies and organizational procedures
- Have the ability to meet all the demands of the position both physically and cognitively and will work cooperatively and respectfully within our team environment
- Contribute to an environment that is conducive to the organization's Workplace Violence and Harassment policy and our Code of Conduct
- Current Registration in good standing with the College of Nurses
- Must have Obstetrical nursing experience including a minimum of 3 years Labour & Delivery and 1-year Post-partum care
- Must have current CPR & ACLS
- Neonatal Resuscitation and Fetal Heart Surveillance Certification
- Breast Feeding course, completed
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Hospital of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Employee & Family Assistance Programs
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes
If you require accommodation throughout any part of the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources to let us know how we may assist you.