Well known for our solid worldwide reputation, our company is proud to be the largest car rental company. We know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice, and control. Benefits to working at our company can include health benefits such as medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, online learning and development, employee discounts, retirement plan and much more!
Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for itself…
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the rental location.
- Increases business through forecasting, counter sales and rate management in order to remain competitive in the marketplace while utilizing fleet at a profitable level.
- Sets revenue goals and maintains a plan of action for achieving those goals.
- Ensures that customer service standards are being met
- Manages team members job performance including counter sales
- Responsible development of team members at their location.
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Customer Service, Management, and Sales experience required.
- Experience in car rental, hospitality, or tourism preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's licence and an excellent driving record.
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles (automatic)
- Ability to project professional appearance.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
- Strong sales skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Properly manage employees including; training, developing, setting expectations, and disciplining.
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required