We are a leading provider of detectable warning surfaces as mandated by the Americans with Disabilities Act. We offer unmatched product selection, quality, delivery, and service and is the preferred supplier for architects and municipalities. In additions to the U.S., we are a rapidly growing in Canada and South America.
Our business is growing and we currently have an immediate opening for a Manager – Product and Brand Marketing in our Wilmington, MA headquarters. This position will report directly to the VP and General Manager of the company.
To develop and drive the overall marketing and product strategy for our company LLC in conjunction with overall corporate direction.
- Develop overall marketing strategy which includes: corporate branding, brand recognition, product marketing, communications and market penetration
- Develop short and long range strategic marketing and product plans which are aligned to our corporate strategic goals
- Drive outstanding execution across the organization to deliver a marketing leading position for our products;
- Create, develop and present annual corporate marketing budget
- Generate a strong understanding of the customers, competitors and products, build product segmentation strategies and targets and positioning strategies and messages
- Oversee, evaluate and work with company and outside suppliers to continue to develop the company website for functionality and positioning
- Develop corporate material for tradeshows, customer tradeshows, external training, and other promotional venues
- Work closely with all departments within the company to ensure plan execution, with the ultimate outcome of winning new customers and maintaining existing customer loyalty
- Partner with the full range of marketing functions, as well as, the field sales operations to ensure product related offerings and messages are fully understood and leveraged, technical support and product intelligence is available for the sales team.
- Fulfill the role of enabler for the organization by ensuring that the content, messages, tools and programs are available to provide the necessary information, training, collateral and insight to drive market segment and penetration
- Conduct market analysis to determine market trends, competitive positioning, product analysis
- Conduct customer feedback surveys and analysis
- Develop marketing communication as required; flyers, new product introduction, promotional programs,catalog product descriptions etc
Skills and Attributes
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the building products industry
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proven and effective leadership skills
- Willingness to work extended hours when required
- Must be able to communicate effectively and build partnerships with all levels of personnel, suppliers and customers verbally and in writing
- Strategic, open minded, creative and inwardly confident
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Financial acumen and the ability to analyze financial data
- Proven ability to implement marketing initiatives effectively
- Superb knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access and PowerPoint
- Exceptional research and analytical skills
- Ability to travel internationally, when required
We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and comparable management philosophy to the style that has made us successful. We closely manage high levels of daily activity, encourage everyone to work at their best and celebrate successes.
How to Apply:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume via e-mail complete with a cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest in our company however, only those who qualify will be contacted.