We are presently looking for hardworking, outgoing and motivated people to add to our team as Customer Service Representatives for our location in Mississauga, Ontario. Paid Training Provided!
We are new – we are thriving – we are hiring. The successful candidate will be able to multi-task on a regular basis and always maintain a professional behavior. We are expanding our team in the GTA and looking for energetic and enthusiastic representative to get on board immediately.
Established in 2011, we as a company have grown to 30 branches across Canada. We specialize and focus on taking care of customers accurately and proficiently. Our clients LOVE us due to our ethics, work habits & advancement opportunity to our employees if they are willing to put in the effort. It is our responsibility to take care of customers to the best ability and impress.
We believe that you can make the difference and through teamwork we can help you to get where you want to be. We have a great dynamic working environment and employees are appreciated for good work.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
You will deliver friendly, fast & accurate processing of all customer transactions in the front lines. You will also assist customers with learning about and purchasing the latest technology products to meet their needs. As a CSR, you will be responsible for creating an engaging, fun, and fulfilling experience for our customers as they move throughout the store and close out their transactions. Through a comprehensive onboarding and training program, you will become an expert in all our product categories while learning about the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Speaks with customers regarding services.
- Share program and client information
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified problems.
- Process payments and submit electronic info via application
- Work to develop business relevant solutions for clients
- Prepare and deliver daily statistics as directed by manager
- Develop and maintain strong customer business relationships
- Positive Office environment
- Extensive Paid Training
- Daily meetings and weekly personal workshops
- Cash and Bonus
- Trip Incentives
- We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
You Must Have
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
- Positive Attitude
- Eagerness to learn and grow
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of pure customer satisfaction for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy, and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Come work with us!
We offer our employees top wages ($1200 per week) based on experience and paid training.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
To apply for this position, please respond to this posting with a resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview by appointment setters.
Thank you & good luck to all candidates!!
Please apply today!