Who is Cleanlist.ca?
- We’re a data company with an ambitious mandate to clean and organize the vast stores of contact data found in companies across Canada!
- We’re already the largest in our space, and the company is growing quickly, and profitably, as we take on more clients and their databases.
- However, we can’t grow alone, which is why we’re talking to you! We’re always looking for diverse, creative, and smart talent to help us innovate and grow.
So, who are you?
- You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate and exercise your talent.
- You like to work in a small company environment, where your contribution matters and you have the opportunity to grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
- You love working with software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
- You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help customers and the company succeed.
Want to know more about this position?
We’re looking for a smart and personable individual to fill the newly created role Business Administrator. You’ll work within Cleanlist’s Finance Team, playing a key role in the day-to-day administrative activities of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, detail-oriented and technically competent individual who’s likes a broad range of responsibility in a dynamic, growing tech company.
- This is a full-time, permanent and salary position!
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is somewhat flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Who this position reports to?
Director of Finance
More information? Check out the tasks you are expected to perform:
- Assist Cleanlist’s accountants with various accounting tasks including:
- Payroll processing
- Accounting entries
- A/R & A/P support including collection follow-up
- Customer invoicing
- Various office and facility management tasks including maintaining support / maintenance agreements and hiring / overseeing various suppliers.
- Customer contract preparation and management.
- Scanning and organizing digital documents as Cleanlist transitions to a paperless environment.
Interested in becoming one of us? Let’s check if you have these qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a business administration role, ideally in a small, fast paced, growing environment.
- Accounting experience including month-end close activities, accounts payable and accounts receivable management.
- College level or equivalent education in business administration and accounting.
- Experience with QuickBooks would be an asset.
- Digital document management experience would be an asset.
- Experience managing an office and light industrial environment.
- Desk-work environment
So, what is in it for you?
Cleanlist.ca provides all its employees with above average salaries, an attractive benefits package, and excellent working conditions along with provided drink and snack bars every day!
Could you be an outstanding Business Administrator? Are you ready to take your career journey to the next level with this challenging and rewarding opportunity? Hurry up and join our amazing Cleanlist.ca Team!
To be considered for this position, please summarize your qualification and salary expectations in your cover letter. We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Unfortunately, we are unable to support inbound telephone inquiries. However, make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!https://www.talentpoolbuilder.com/jobs/60908/