Cleanlist has an opening for a Software Developer. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial spirited individual to join a growing and successful London-based company and make a real impact in a key role.
You’ll be joining a small but very successful technology company with a large and clearly defined market and proven, proprietary solutions.
- This is a full-time, salary position.
- The office is located on Industrial Road, in London, Ontario.
- The work schedule is flexible, but regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Develop and maintain a suite of proprietary software solutions used in the operations of Cleanlist’s business.
- Plan and manage the strategic lifecyle development of Cleanlist’s products.
- Support Cleanlist’s Operations Team in fulfilling specialized requirements.
- Work directly Cleanlist’s senior management team to oversee product development.
- Maintain a large and mature product code base written largely in Python.
- New product development.
- Testing and Documentation.
Reports To: VP Product Development
Experience and Competencies:
- At least 5 years experience in all aspects of software development and deployment.
- Core technologies: Linux, Python, PostgreSQL, Django
- DevOps experience desirable: Linux systems administration, Ansible deployment scripting, Jenkins CI integration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for creating effective and efficient business processes.
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Note: We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Cleanlist.ca is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We’re also committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.
Make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!