Automotive Apprentice Mechanic
We are looking for Automotive Apprentice Mechanic
We are named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies & 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2012, we offer a fun work environment, and the best paid training and advancement program in the industry for our employees.
Excellent customer service is our focus and we pride ourselves on having team members who go that extra mile for our customers.
As Automotive Apprentice Mechanic
- Have a desire for a long-term career with growth potential
- Be able to retain detailed product information
- Have the desire to learn more about cars
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Perks to working with us:
- Great starting pay with lots of growth!!!!
- Full Benefits!
- Ample opportunity for growth
Join a great team of people who take their work seriously, but not too seriously…
If you have a positive attitude, are driven to succeed, have a willingness to learn, and genuinely like interacting with people, then put yourself in the driver's seat.
Join a great team, Apply today!