Relocation charges will be considered for the right individual.
We are a growing company located in the Parry Sound, and we specialize in Mechanical and Technical services for Commercial and Residential HVAC Systems.
We are a privately-owned company and take pride and focus in workmanship and professionalism.
To serve our customers better each day we need great people. That’s why we approach our passion for our service to our customers with the same passion for our people.
We have a great dynamic working environment and employees are appreciated for good work.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company that is established and well respected within our industry.Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting all aspects of roof top equipment, unit heaters, in floor heating, fireplace equipment,
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on the above equipment.
- Oversee mechanical projects to completion
- Regularly update skills through employer-sponsored education programs.
- Comply with all safety code requirements for this industry.
- HVAC License.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Effective skills in building control / automation systems
- Efficient time manager with the capability to multi- task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethics with cap capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Clean driving's licence and record
- Sound judgment; analysis and problem solving skills
- Available to work nonstandard or extended work hours to meet project deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Own tools and steel-toed safety boots
- Top wages based ($20.00 to $30.00 hr)on experience and provide our employees with a variety of outstanding benefits.
- Company Vehicle
- Assistance with further training where significant
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!