We are a fully-integrated supplier of manufacturing and engineering services providing modular assemblies and complex stampings for body-in-white, drivetrain, interior and seating applications for the automotive industry.Are you looking for a full-time, long term career in the automotive field? If you answer YES, here's what's in it for you!
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours with a weekly pay plus 4% vacation accrual
- Transit accessible
- Company paid Benefits after 3 months probationary period
What you will be doing?
Shift: Days and afternoons (rotating every 2 weeks)
Pay Rate: $16.57 plus premium on afternoon shift
Weld/Assembly - 1st and 2nd shift (rotating every 2 weeks)
- Load parts into fixtures and operate equipment to weld or check quality of product. Visually inspect parts to ensure quality.
Stamping – Packer - 1st and 2nd shift (rotating every 2 weeks)
- Assist Press Operator in producing quality parts. Inspect and pack parts.
- The incumbent will be responsible to adhere, identify and report all safety issues that occur on shift, and maintain a clean and safe work environment on a daily basis. The associate must manufacture, inspect, and package product, following all procedures related to setup of dies, presses and blanks in relation to the press standards. As needed the associate may be required to drive and operate Fork lift machines and Crane lift devices as trained to do so and conduct quality verification of product as per procedure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Successful completion of high school diploma or GED plus 3 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of both education and experience is required.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we are a part of. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.