Our facility is offering a safe work environment following all public health guidelines. Employees practice social distancing and PPE is provided along with hand sanitizing stations.
We are presently looking to hire energetic individuals or sales representatives with an eye for outstanding customer service and a consultative sales approach to join our team.As a Sales Representative you are responsible for:
- Developing and closing new business within a defined geographic region
- Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy
- Managing a successful calendar of prospect-facing sales meetings
- Converting short-term and long-term opportunity pipelines into new customer revenue
- Negotiating and closing business leads
- Meeting and exceeding sales quota goals
- Generous merit-based pay structure with unlimited earning potential
- Year-round incentive contests for top performers
- Structured bonus program
- Outstanding comprehensive training program
- Support from the leadership team
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM lead management system
- Potential for advancement and an Individual Development Plan
- Flexible benefit plan, employer matched Company pension plan and Employee Assistance Program
- All equipment is provided
- Team oriented environment
- Recession proof industry
- Strong work ethic, sales mentality, goal driven and results oriented.
- Wide-range of prospecting abilities
- Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities
- Valid Driver License and personal vehicle are a requirement of this position
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume, satisfactory references, background checks (credit and criminal) and proof of education are an essential condition of employment.
We thank all candidates for applying, and only those that are being considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!