Customer Service /dispatch associate needed in Mississauga
We are one of Canada’s industry leaders in mobile storage. We are in need of a Customer Service Associate for our Mississauga location. This entry level role provides order entry support to drivers and repair crews, as well as answers customer inquiries via phone, e-mail.
- Timely and accurate entry of customer delivery and repairs
- Guide customers through the delivery and/or repair process via phone, e-mail and to ensure complete and accurate orders and optimum customer satisfaction
- Respond to customer inquiries and issues, mediate and alleviate escalations by providing detailed explanations in a professional manner.
- Dispatch drivers
- Dispatch repair crews
- Input and process orders into our system
- Create and file contracts and supplier information
- Update via excel unit repairs, location, availability, and condition
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Verbal and written communication skills, highly organized and thorough
- High technical competence, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to work with map software/websites
- Exceptional customer service skills, high level of customer service commitment
- Strong ability to learn new systems and good multi-tasking skills
- Energetic, positive and able to work both independently and in a team
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Must be a positive minded, self-motivated individual
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Salary: 40-55k per year commensurate with experience
Please Apply today!