Marvin is a premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood, wood-clad, and fiberglass windows and doors. Offering unparalleled value with craftsman-quality construction, energy-efficient technology, and the industry's most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes, and options.
At Marvin, we always strive to find better, more sustainable ways to enrich people's lives and the space where they live, work and play.
If you've been looking to join a stable and friendly company with competitive compensation package and comprehensive range of benefits including health and dental, RRSP, vacation, employee and family assistance program, and much more, then keep reading!
We are currently looking for an outgoing and highly organized operations coordinator to assist with the daily business activities and administrative tasks of the branch.
If this sounds like something you will be interested in, Apply Now! We want to meet you!
More about the role:
Administrative Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the Customer Experience Supervisor with daily operational activities.
- Welcome visitors to the showroom.
- Direct visitors to available Territory Manager for product demonstration.
- When a Territory Manager is not available, qualify lead and provide visitors with appropriate product literature.
- Handle reception duties (mail, telephone, filing, etc.).
- Update company CRM (Salesforce).
- Confirm deliveries & final payment with customers.
- Close completed customer files once delivered & complete.
- Maintain showroom supplies and appearance.
- Coordinate Showroom & Carry Sample Inventory
- Other duties as assigned.
Service Tasks and Responsibilities
- Open Service cases and record all needed information.
- Confirm service appointments.
- Receive service parts in system & place accordingly in service backroom warehouse.
- Prepare service papers and parts for service team – daily/weekly.
- Create Service appointments in SF – Field Service /Service Max program
- Assist with other service duties as needed during busier times – e.g. scheduling
- Other duties as assigned.
Nice to Have:
- Minimum high school education /College Diploma or equivalent
- Proven customer support experience
- Bilingual (French-English) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to details
- Experience in a team-oriented environment
- Must have a positive attitude, patience, and excellent interpersonal skills while observing professionalism and diplomacy at all times
- Genuine desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Must possess superior organizational skills and problem solving skills
- Effectively manages multiple tasks/priorities and handles all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency.
- Aptitude to work with required technology, general computer software and MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Fast learner and must be willing to be trained on products and services
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Must have a vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
- Operation of desktop computer and peripherals
- Extended periods of sitting
- Interaction with internal staff, dealers, management
- Family oriented work environment
- Opportunity to grow within the company and work with fun and dynamic people
- Matched RRSP contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Life insurance / LTD coverage; and more!