Our company is currently seeking an innovative, results driven individual to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the varying stages of designs through programming and commissioning of control systems. Electrical/pneumatic AutoCAD design. Programming of all types of PLCs and HMIs. Programming of Robots. Integration of third-party systems as part of factory automation machines. The customer service delivery model includes start-up, debug, service and/or warranty requirements.
- Specific to the level of knowledge and experience, the position has an accelerating degree of accountability and responsibility
- Field Service with some travel will be require
Knowledge and Skills:
- Post-secondary education specializing in electronics, electrical or controls technology
- Must be proficient with PLC, HMI, Robotics programming and AutoCAD
- Siemens S7 and all Allen Bradley programming software experience preferred
- Fanuc/ABB Robot programming experience preferred
- In addition, this person will have strong problem solving, organizational and computer skills, with the ability to meet deadlines. Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience building factory automation; with a minimum specifically of 2 years in design/programming from inception.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and factory automation would be considered an asset.
Strengthening communities by advancing manufacturing.
Our company is a publicly traded manufacturing company located in Southwestern Ontario. Established in 1976 we are a diverse value-added designer and manufacturer of customized engineering solutions to OEMs and their Tier 1 suppliers in dynamic sectors as rail equipment, oil and gas distribution, mining, aerospace, and automotive. We provide engineered solutions under two distinct business units.
We are continuously seeking out the best and the brightest to become an integral part of a life-long opportunity and contribute to a vibrant future at our company. We invest in our people and give them the tools they need to achieve success by offering apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement, and referral bonuses.
Our goal is to help our employees create their own success by providing every opportunity for them to thrive. We offer a healthy work-life balance, competitive wages and benefits, opportunities for personal and professional growth, a company contributed retirement savings plan, recognition awards, corporate discount programs and much more!
Invest in your future, join the ourteam today!