Our company maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, 310J Mechanic to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for motivated and self-driven candidates that have a knack for solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the mechanical process. We have many opportunities for skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level.
310J Mechanic - Salary: $20.00 up to 40+/hr
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE …
- 310J Certification or Registered Apprentice (working toward certification)
- Experience in trailer maintenance required.
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools)
- Lift heavy materials in excess of 75 lbs (i.e., trailer suspension parts, tires, drums etc.)
- A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario
- AZ License an asset.
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services on trailers
- Conduct inspections, diagnostics and repairs.
- Replace panels, roofs, doors, etc.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Address any changes to the work order as per customer request.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Competitive base wage with shift premiums
- Generous Tool Allowance
- Safety boot allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Company Phone and Laptop for mobile mechanics
- Career Advancement Opportunities
We take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.
Join our team - Apply Now