The Project Administrator, under the direction of management, will be responsible for overseeing current projects, updating records for all projects and jobs, and corresponding with clients and staff. This role will also act as the first point of contact for customers and staff.
$28 - $38 hourly
- Co-ordinate with clients and staff
- Monitor projects/contracts and work orders
- Manage phone calls
- Update records
- Book travel arrangements
- Other general administrative duties
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma relating to construction
- Currently live in Norman Wells, NWT OR willing to relocate
- Experience with office equipment (computers, copiers, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical, communication, and time management skills
This position is in a remote area of the Northwest Territories and will require relocation if the successful candidate is not from the area.
Northwest Territories Tourism
"In Norman Wells, beauty and adventure go hand in hand. There are popular hiking trails that wind through the Franklin Mountains, and visitors can dig for fossils in the aptly named Fossil Canyon. Take to the water and fish for Arctic Grayling, Northern Pike, and world-class Lake Trout, or enjoy a whitewater adventure on daring river rapids.
Wind down with some gentle day trips through the wilderness with a pair of binoculars to spot the golden eagles and sandhill cranes punctuating the skies. As the aviation hub of the Sahtu, Norman Wells is also the spot for flightseeing tours. So don’t forget your camera!" (Northwest Territories Tourism site)