We are an industry leader in hiring solutions, recruitment and recruitment technology solutions for all sized of business.
We offer our clients in Canada and the United States a variety of products and services to attract applicants to their open positions including job advertisement distribution, career website design, social media applications and recruitment services.
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative / Recruiting Sales Person and Account Manager to join our team.
In this position you will be working 3 days a week in the territory and 2 days per week from our Mississauga office located in the Dixie Rd / Derry Rd area.
We are seeking individuals who love the challenge of prospecting and uncovering qualified leads.
Using your knowledge of our products and services, you will be responsible for phoning prospective clients, introducing our services, providing the appropriate solutions and closing the sale. This position requires being comfortable selling both on the phone and in person.
To excel in this job, you have an understanding of the science of selling and have knowledge of modern day techniques of generating interest, informing and closing the sale.
Knowledge of the hiring, job posting, staffing or recruitment industry is a big plus.
What your role Involves
- As our outside/inside sales representative you will be contacting HR Managers, Recruiters, VP's, Presidents and Owners who are hiring and introduce them to our unique hiring and recruiting solutions.
- Provide information on our services and close sales.
- You will follow up with calls, emails and drop ins.
- You will continue to follow up until a sale is made or the prospect is or sure 100% not interested. And even then you are still selling.
- Self-starter and able to work with very little supervision
- Tech savvy, proficient with computers
- Love selling and love talking
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales quotas
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of strong client relationships
- Must have a vehicle
- Must speak clear, fluent English (other languages an asset)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sales experience, specifically in Recruiting, Job Postings, Applicant Tracking System Sales, Technology Sales, SaaS sales an asset
- Account Management experience an asset
We offer a base salary commensurate with experience plus an aggressive commission and bonus plan, vehicle allowance along with a full health and dental benefits plan.
This position is for the Bolton, Caledon, Orangeville and surrounding area. Other territories may be available.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.