We are Hiring Help, a recruitment services company who bridge the gap between companies looking to hire and applicants seeking a job in their field. We specialize in the acquisition of qualified and skilled candidates to help our clients succeed in their businesses.
About the Company:
We are an industry leading custom builder and contracting company and we take pride in our work and providing our client with excellent quality and customer service.
Our client is currently seeking Senior Carpenters for the construction of custom homes and renovations. The ideal candidate will be experienced, and someone who is able to lead a team and will get their hands dirty and work on the job at the same time.
- Manage a team of 3-6 people
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Crown molding
- Mill work
- Installation of windows, doors, cabinets, and flooring
- Work safely and in and organized manner
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 10 years of experience in custom home renos
- Prior experience with residential carpentry and contracting is an asset
- Experience working on custom homes start to finish
- Must be physically able to perform all delegated duties
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of workplace safety requirements, policies and procedures
- Must have own tools
- Competitive pay based on experience; $28 to $32 hourly
- Opportunity for growth
- Great company culture and team to work with
- Company car
- Company cellphone
- Monday – Friday day shift
- Opportunity for overtime hours
- Benefits package including health and dental
- Additional perks!
Please send us your resume today for further consideration. Our recruitment team will review all applications and then reach out to the top applicants for more information. Thanks for taking the time to review and we look forward to hearing from you!