If you are licensed either with a full LLQP or Accident & Sickness we encourage you to reach out by applying now for positions in Abbottsford, Chilliwack, Hope, Langley, Okanagan, Surrey, Kelowna, Penticton, Prince George and Kamploops.
We are currently looking for confident, driven, passionate, social agents, who are looking to find financial independence. We encourage you to put forward your resume for this exciting opportunity with our organization.
Join a team that offers, stabilized revenue, a bonus program, commissions as well as renewal income, recognition awards, continued support, training and a work/life balance.
- A valid Accident & Sickness or LLQP licence (Willing to train unlicensed)
- A vehicle
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Polished, professional and articulate demeanour
- Relationship building skills
- Basic computer skills
- Comprehensive product and sales training
- Industry leading compensation plan, including stabilized revenue
- Commissions, bonuses, renewals
- Career recognition and rewards
- Financial Independence
To find out more, please forward your resume in confidence today to be considered for this opportunity.