As a La Capitale advisor, your career is supported by a team of friendly Head Office staff, experienced leaders and trainers, all providing you with the attention required to catapult your career forward.
If you have ever been in a sales role, customer facing role or customer service role, you could be a good fit for a career in Disability Insurance.
- LLQP/Accident & Sickness licence (we will assist unlicensed candidates to attain a licence)
- A vehicle
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Work well independently or in a group
- Participation in meetings, training and company functions
- Must have college diploma or some university
We offer an excellent compensation plan along with the ability to work from your home office or from one of our regional offices when desired.
We continue to hire during social distancing. We have a training and start up plan, that is in line to keep you safe. Our number one concern is and always will be the health and safety of our people!
We also offer:
- Growth opportunities
- Work/life balance
- Awards, recognition and company events including trips
- Leading compensation plan including weekly stabilized income, commissions, bonus and vested earning after 10 years of service
- Building a career with office support
- An incredible opportunity to secure your future of financial independence
If you live anywhere in the Winnipeg or surrounding areas, we encourage you to