We are seeking Insurance Advisors for Halifax and surrounding areas.
We offer a TEAM ENVIRONMENT
We work together every day to build relationships, with our customers and with each other. We enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, and make an effort to celebrate everyone’s successes on the team. We value hard work and making sure our customers have the accurate coverage they need because we can see the difference this makes in our community.
Have you completed your Accident & Sickness or LLQP license but not found that right organization to grow your career with?
At La Capitale Financial Security, we mentor our new Advisors, so they can be the best in the business! For this reason, we are open to unlicensed entrepreneurs who are looking for a career. If you are not already licensed, we welcome you to apply providing you are willing to obtain your license. We provide training!
La Capitale Financial Security is a leading disability insurance provider, delivering financial security for a niche market of the self-employed and skilled trades. We deliver personalized financial solutions for our customers.
As a Financial Security Advisor, your entrepreneurial, sales and service skills will help you secure financial independence as you expand our financial services to our customers.
- Exceptional networking capability
- Cultivate long-term, relationships with customers
- Proven success in achieving financial sales targets and performance goals
- Professional demeanor and exceptional communication skills
- A highly organized self-starter with a results-driven attitude
- Valid Accident and Sickness or LLQP License.
- Experienced management team and peers to ensure your success as a new Advisor
- Professional training, mentoring, coaching, and ongoing support
- Exclusive industry leading compensation program, with outstanding income earning potential
- Recognition and rewards for top performance
- Fast track sales and leadership career advancement opportunities for high achievers
- Flexible schedule to balance your professional and personal obligations