We are seeking an experienced Heavy Truck Mechanic, Truck Technician,310T or Red Seal to repair and maintain a fleet of garbage, waste and recycling trucks as part of our maintenance team. We are also seeking 2nd year + apprentices.
Location is Barrie Ontario. Barrie is about 1 hour north of Toronto on Hwy 400. Communities around Barrie that are an easy commute are Orillia, Innisfil, New Tecumseth, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Elmvale, Blue Mountains, Meaford, Midland, Penatanguishine amongst others.
As a 310T licensed technician, you will repair and maintain vehicles and ensure that they are safe to operate. You will maintain records of your customers and the work done on vehicles to provide to the supervisor.
- Monday – Thursday from 4 PM - 2:30 AM
- Friday from 4 PM – 9:30 PM - Short Fridays!
- Repairing and maintaining heavy duty trucks
- Ensuring safety of vehicles by completing road tests
- Follow-up with customers routinely
- Document and maintain records
- 310T certification / 2nd year or higher Apprentices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the role
- Ability to do physical work
- Team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Earn up to $37.50+$3 for the evening shift (Experienced Mechanic)
- Weekly allowance offered
- Guaranteed up to 45 hours per week
- Overtime available if desire
- Earn $94,000 to $150,000 annually depending on overtime
- Medical benefits from start date
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
- Boot and tool allowance year round
- Assistance with moving Tools
- Unionized work environment
- 1/2 day Fridays
- And more!
You will be contacted first by our 3rd party applicant screening firm, Hiring Help. They will screen you, and if you qualify will arrange an interview with us.
Please send us your resume today for further consideration.