We are Hiring Help, a recruitment services company who bridge the gap between companies looking to hire and applicants seeking a job in their field. We specialize in the acquisition of qualified and skilled candidates to help our clients succeed in their businesses.
About the Hiring Company:
We are one of North America’s largest waste control companies, offering customers incredible collection services. We strive to provide a sustainable environment for our community by continuously creating new ways to promote the cause.
As a 310T licensed technician, you will repair and maintain vehicles and ensure that they are safe to operate. You will maintain records of your customers and the work done on vehicles to provide to the supervisor.
- Monday – Thursday from 4 PM - 2:30 AM
- Friday from 4 PM – 9:30 PM
- Repairing and maintaining heavy duty trucks
- Ensuring safety of vehicles by completing road tests
- Follow-up with customers routinely
- Document and maintain records
- 310T certification / 2nd year or higher Apprentices
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the role
- Ability to do physical work
- Team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Earn up to $37.50+$3 for the evening shift
- Weekly allowance offered
- Guaranteed up to 45 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Medical benefits from start date
- Uniform and Personal Protective Equipment
- Boot and tool allowance year round
- Assistance with moving Tools
- Unionized work environment
- And more!
Please send us your resume today for further consideration. Our recruitment team review all applications and then reach out to the top applicants for more information. Thanks for taking the time to review and we look forward to hearing from you!