This is a great role to learn and grow your career! We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee our construction warehouse and manage our team there.
Pay: $70,000.00 per year + Bonuses and great Benefits!
Responsible for directing, managing, and developing warehouse personnel.
- Schedules warehouse activities including deliveries to and returns from job sites.
- Receives and records tools and materials when delivered or returned and inspects and stores it according to policy.
- Conducts physical inventory, compares results to computerized inventory, and reconciles any differences.
- Orders tools and materials as needed.
- Ensures that all stock is stored in correct locations in the warehouse.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to develop strategic plans and procedures to increase the efficiency of warehouse practices.
- Responsible for managing fleet vehicles.
- Enforces operating instructions and safety policies.
- Resolves routine equipment issues.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- MUST HAVE 3+ years construction warehouse experience preferably with supervisory experience
- Extensive experience in the construction industry with advanced knowledge of tools and construction equipment is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year and great Benefits!