This job is posted by HIRING HELP on behalf of our client. We perform the initial screening and interviewing for the client. If you pass the initial stages, the client will perform a final interview.
Once hired you work directly for and are an employee of our client, NOT Hiring Help.
We are looking for a warehouse worker to oversee the warehouse at a family owned high-end furniture store. We are looking for someone who is professional, takes a passion in their work, and enjoys working with others.
Hours: This is a full time role for five days a week, Monday - Friday.
- Competitive Wages - Starting at $20 / hour
- Benefits available for qualifying employees
- A fun, casual, and professional work environment on site
- Receive shipments
- Process shipping paperwork
- Keep warehouse organized and tidy
- Assemble furniture products
- Occasional delivery of products
- Assisting customers and other staff as required
- Other duties as required
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds. No forklift on site.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Previous experience with transferable skills
- PREFERRED: Driver's license
- PREFERRED: Clean Driver's Abstract
- PREFERRED: Over 25 years of age (In order to drive company vehicles - Not mandatory for good candidates)
Apply now for a quick interview process!