This job is posted by HIRING HELP on behalf of our client. We perform the initial screening and interviewing for the client.
If you pass the initial stages, the client will perform a final interview.
Once hired you work directly for and are an employee of our client, NOT Hiring Help.
We are seeking to add full-time permanent Call Center Representatives to join our team to provide the best service to people all across the country. We are seeking people who want to be the best and work for the best.
Hours:This is a full time role for five days a week. The two days off will be 2 consecutive days but will not necessarily include Saturday. They are hiring for various shifts. This role is 40 hours a week of consistent work. This is not a temporary or contract position; this is a permanent role.
- Paid Training- $11.00 hr
- Competitive Wages - $12.00 hr
- Monthly Bonuses - Up to $700 monthly / performance based
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual
- Inbound Calls Only!
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues through the use of desktop applications
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Over 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
What We Prefer
- 6 -12 month customer service experience PREFERRED
- Consistent work history
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Prefer Some sales experience
- Prefer Some Technical background
Apply now for a quick interview process!