POSITION: Cafeteria Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Quick Service Outlets Manager
STATUS OF POSITION: Seasonal
WHO WE ARE: At Horseshoe Resort, we are a team that loves to serve people, priding ourselves on the service that our colleagues deliver to our guests. Horseshoe Resort is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of hospitality professionals and recreation enthusiasts. If you are outgoing, friendly and love adventure and the outdoors, you may be the person we are looking for!
The Cafeteria Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and supervising the day to day operations of the Cafeteria and supervising the cafeteria staff. They will assist with operations as needed and will ensure that all areas are maintained in accordance with Health & Safety requirements, and ensure that all supplies are stocked and available for business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee opening and/or closing of Quick Service Outlets
- Be responsible for floats, change, and cash deposits
- Assist with scheduling of cafeteria staff as needed
- Supervise daily Cafeteria operations and staff
- Assist and provide customer service to guests as needed
- Assist with operations of the cafeteria as needed
- Must have Smart Serve certification
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience in a supervisory role and/or managing a team
- Must have good communication and leadership skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality!
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Join our team today, and enjoy employee perks such as Resort staff pass for yourself and your dependents, retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, along with additional perks and discounts at our affiliated resort – Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka.