We at Hiring Help are looking to find a Manager of Process Safety for our client in the Uranium mining industry, We are looking for the best candidate who sets the standard with safety and professionalism in the workplace.
The Manager of Process Safety works with and reports directly to the Vice Presidents of the various departments and the President and CEO.
The ideal candidate is someone with extensive experience in process engineering, management, and will have either a background in mining, the chemical industry, or a strong history of developing and implementing a Process Safety Management program at other industrial facilities.
- NEGOTIABLE Base Salary: $134,000 - $167,000 per year
- EXCELLENT Benefits
- Travel Expenses
- Relocation expenses
- and much more!
- Develop, implement, comply, and improve Process Safety Management (PSM) programs within the company
- Responsible for PSM metrics, employee awareness, and growth of the knowledge regarding the PSM amongst employees.
- Conduct risk assessment, incident investigations, and dissemination of conclusions to required stakeholders.
- Oversee all other responsibilities related to process safety
- 10 years of experience in Process Safety Management
- 15 years of industrial environment experience
Location: Main Office: Saskatoon, SK
25% travel to operational locations