POSTING DATE: January 12, 2021 POSTING # 026-21 (CUPE Service)
EXPIRY DATE: January 19, 2021
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: Medical Device Reprocessing & Distribution (MDRD) Support I
Primary Site: Stratford
Temporary Full-time x2
(Shifts: 8-hours, 24 hours/day, 7 day/week coverage, may be subject to change)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, MDRD
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $23.13 to $24.50 per hour
- Minimum Grade12 education
- Sterile processing Certificate from an accredited college or a Medical Device Reprocessing Association of Ontario (M.D.R.A.O) Certificate
- CMDRT Certified Medical Device Reprocessing Technician by CSA preferred
- One year recent relevant experience required
- Experience using reprocessing equipment, ultrasonic, pasteurizer, washer disinfectors, steam sterilizer, Sterrad sterilizer, cart washer, Trophon disinfector, endoscope washer and knowledgeable in Censitrac instrument tracking system preferred
- A team player with good organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Ability to think and act quickly.
- Must be comfortable with computers (eg. instrument tracking software and other technologies).
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.