We are looking for a detail oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team!
You’re a “get it done” kind of person who believes in outrageously great customer service and has fun solving problems and making things work.
Whether online, on the phone, or walking into our store, our customers depend on Convoy’s Team members for their Success. This is a roll up your sleeves, kind of job. Our store is conveniently at 19041 – 80 Avenue S, Kent, WA, 98032.
- Managing the creation & reconciliation of cycle counts for the branch [maintaining an accurate inventory of materials]
- Processing and confirming all Delivery Notes along with assisting in the receiving of inbound materials.
- Generating, placing and confirming purchase orders with suppliers
- Assisting in processing customer transactions at the counter
- Perform general office duties and provide administrative support
- Participate in the physical inventory of warehouse materials
- Experience assisting customers with product procurement - preferably in the building supply and/or construction industry.
- Problem solving skills with a natural ability to respond quickly and accurately to inquiries, handle a fast-paced environment, and keep a sense of humor.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent decision making and ability to take initiative.
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail
- Must be a respectful team player.
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too.
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and Convoy picks up a generous amount for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- 401K – save for retirement with a traditional 401K account or Roth 401K – you are eligible after 90 days employment and Convoy matches a portion of your contribution
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Internal Promotions - Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
Convoy recognizes and practices safe working procedures with respect to COVID-19; employees must comply with the standard set for infectious disease control.
Convoy Supply was founded in 1972 and has become a leading North American distributor of premium building products with 40 locations across North America.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Convoy Supply Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.