We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Service Writer at our Stratford, PEI location.
Please note: If we like your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5-minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Assist the Service Manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation within the dealership.
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries to the Service Department
- Opens work orders as directed by the Service Manager and maintains control until they are closed and invoiced
- Maintains Service Department filing and records
- Updates customer profiles using equipment, hours, or other information from the customer work orders
- Maintains accessories and supplies and prepares replacement orders
- May process warranty and/or product improvement claims including the computation of charges, submission and follow-up
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Knowledge of office procedures
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
We offer full-time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Please submit your resume today!