We are currently recruiting for Senior Accountant to join our team to work out of our home office in Surrey. If you embrace high volume financial transactions, are detail oriented, a great communicator and can adapt to frequently changing priorities and workloads, you have come to the right place! The successful candidate will have the ability to take the initiative, to identify problems and be able to meet frequent deadlines.
Salary range: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 Dependent on Designation and experience
- General Ledger Accounting Functions, including daily cash flow analysis, bank reconciliations, processing financial statements, audits, analysis of general ledger accounts, Canadian & US sales tax reporting, fixed asset/capital lease management and payment processing.
- Review vendor contracts and reconcile vendor rebates
Soft Skills Required
- Ability to develop and grow relationships
- Professional, courteous service experience with internal and external customers
- Clear verbal and written language skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Adaptability to changing priorities
Experience and Qualifications
- Recent CPA graduate
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too
- Healthcare and Dental for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- Group RRSP – save for retirement – you are eligible after 1 year of continuous employment and matches your contribution based on years of service
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Our company is a leading North American distributor of premium building products with 44 locations across North America, from the Canadian Rockies and Pacific Northwest forests, across the Prairies to the Great Lakes and places in between.
Our company was founded in 1972 and prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business. We want them to know that they can LEAN ON US!