Our facility is offering a safe work environment following all public health guidelines. Employees practice social distancing and PPE is provided along with hand sanitizing stations.
Being a healthy & stable growing company we are increasing our work force and we seek an Accounting Clerk to join her/his efforts with our Accounting Division who will prospect into daily Accounting Data Entry & Administrative process for our location in Toronto, Ontario.
We are Canada’s leading supplier of High Tech. FIBC`s (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container), Small PP Bags, PE Liners, FIBC Liners, Container Liners and Aluminum Liners, which virtually covers our customers` all types of packaging needs especially for Agriculture, Food and Chemical Industries.
With our offices in Montreal (Headquarters) and Toronto (Operations), we supply and distribute in 11+ different countries across 3 continents.
Why you should join us:
Wet operate at all levels with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Our company culture does not value regimentation. Creativity is encouraged. You can expect an intense, challenging, flexible, and creative work environment. Integrity and honesty are of utmost importance. You will have easy access to management. Our culture is one that drives personal opportunity and career advancement.
The key functions of the role include (but not limited to):
We seek an individual with the following qualities
- Preferably Min. 1 year experience in accounting data entry
- Capable of using Sage Accounting Program is a Plus
Areas of Responsibility Related with Job Description:
- Able to work regularly on daily basis
- Accounting Related Responsibilities &Duties :
- Fully Able to learn/use/manage SAGE Accounting Program
- Daily Data Entry to Sage Accounting program
- Preparing Invoices and submitting them to related departments/customers
- Keep all accounting related documents in related folders (in hard copiesand in electronic folders)
- Able to control and verify all Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable related invoices and Bank Statements
Corporate Support: Experienced & Strong management leadership.
Education: Preferably College or University degree from related departments
Benefits; We provide a great culture, casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work.
We offer our employees top wages based on experience and benefits package.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!