We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Service Writer at our Sussex, NB location.
Please note: If we are impressed with your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Assist the Store Manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation within the dealership.
- Process all warranty claims
- Check tech’s time punches daily
- Screen service calls and direct calls as needed
- Process internal work orders
- Order and apply parts for work orders
- Communicate with Deere on Parts and/or Service Issues when required
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 1 -2 years experience
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is an asset
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
We offer an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Please submit your resume today!